Monday, May 31, 2010

Our Kitchen is Finally Complete

So after a little blood, a lot of sweat, and a handful of tears (hey, I'm sensitive, alright?), our kitchen appears to finally be finished! Thanks largely to Ikea, our kitchen now looks awesome, and I'm not ashamed to say that it was all because of me. Or, rather, because my wife has good taste and I know how to mount blinds to the wall. So I guess I could share some of the credit.

But behold! Gaze at the beauty that is the red kitchen! Note the kickass red lampshade chandelier!






Marvel at the crumby lighting as it's still very sunny outside!




Revel in the gloriousness that is the white pull-down shades over all of the windows!



Truly, this is a place of beauty and of peace. We're super excited about how the kitchen has turned out, and hope that you've enjoyed humoring me talking on and on about it.

--Ak out

No comments:

Post a Comment